We are pleased to announce the newest member of the Sherwood, Johnson & Poles family: Marc J. Poles, Esq. Marc joins us after several distinguished years of professional accomplishments, among them selection for inclusion in the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, an achievement only 2.5% of practicing attorneys in New Jersey can claim. He has also been featured in the New Jersey Monthly Magazine for his exceptional work as a young and upcoming lawyer. We couldn’t be more pleased to welcome Marc to the team, and we look forward to witnessing the great work he’ll do on behalf of our clients.
Quick Facts About Marc
- He’s admitted to practice in both New Jersey and New York, as well as the U.S. District Courts of New Jersey, Eastern District New York, and Southern District New York.
- He’s earned the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys “10 Best Under 40 Client Satisfaction Award.”
- He’s made the list of National Academy of Family Law Attorneys Top 10 Under 40.
- He’s served on the executive committee for the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Young Lawyer Division (2016-2017).
- He made the list of Bergen County’s Top Lawyers in 2017.
Educational and Professional Background
Marc practices exclusively in the areas of Matrimonial and Family Law. He attended the University of Florida for his undergraduate studies, where he graduated cum laude with a major in Psychology. He then went on to attend Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center in Central Islip, New York for his Juris Doctorate degree. Upon graduation, he held the position of Law Clerk to the Honorable William R. DeLorenzo, Jr., J.S.C. in the Superior Court of New Jersey. At this time, his responsibilities included acting as Family Part and Mediator for both family law and special civil law suits. He currently volunteers for the Mandatory Early Settlement Panel Program in Bergen County, New Jersey.
Contact Sherwood, Johnson & Poles for a Free Consultation
At Sherwood, Johnson & Poles, we are committed to helping our clients every step of the way; and we know this requires nothing short of excellence in legal advocacy. We are confident that Marc’s notable list of accomplishments to date will contribute to our firm’s overall commitment to providing our clients with nothing short of distinguished legal representation.
If you are currently in need of family law services, we invite you to connect with our firm for help. Your first consultation with a Bergen County family law attorney at our office is completely free of charge. Contact us today at (888) 224-1218, or complete an online case evaluation form here.