About Sherwood, Johnson & Poles
Bergen County Lawyers Offer a Personalized Touch to Resolving Cases
With more than six decades of combined legal experience, Sherwood & Johnson, LLC is a full-service family law practice. What does this mean to you? It means that our Bergen County firm has the ability to represent clients in all family legal matters. This can save you time and money from having to seek the guidance of another law firm. Our clients are our top priority and providing them with the best services possible is at the core of everything we do.
Sherwood, Johnson & Poles is a practice devoted to offering clients a full range of services including divorce litigation and mediation. We keep thinking ahead to the next step in our clients’ cases, allowing them to feel confident and relaxed as the case progresses. Utilizing outside-the-box approaches paired with trial-tested methods, we believe we should be the firm you choose to handle your sensitive and important dispute.
Why should you choose to entrust your family law case to our firm? Consider the following reasons:
- We have 60+ years' combined experience.
- We offer free initial case evaluations to all our potential clients.
- We offer evening appointments to accommodate your busy schedule.
- We have the skills and legal insight to handle high-net asset divorces, collaborative divorces and mediation.
- We provide high-quality legal services with a personalized touch, including electronic communications that allow our clients to stay updated on all aspects of their case.
- We understand that a one-size-fits-all approach is not suitable, because each individual and situation is unique. Different options must be explored for different cases.
Not sure how to choose the right Bergen County lawyer for your case? Take a look at some helpful tips.
Litigation & Mediation
We zealously litigate when the situation demands it and mediate to try to prevent impasses. Our attorneys do this to best serve your needs. When it comes to protecting the rights and interests of our clients, our legal team is relentless and steadfast. We understand how overwhelming and distressing it can be to face divorce or another related family issue.
Meet Your Bergen County Family Attorneys
At Sherwood, Johnson & Poles, we have divorce and family law attorneys who have spent decades handling a wide array of divorce- and family-related legal issues. Whether you are seeking aggressive courtroom representation in a litigation matter or you are seeking a more peaceful and less costly divorce, our attorneys have the skill and practiced experience you need!
Our Bergen County divorce lawyers include:
Located in Wyckoff, NJ, we provide families in Bergen and Passaic County with compassionate and professional legal services, from start to finish.
We are proud members of the following professional organizations:
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
Put 60+ Years of Experience to Work for You!
As with any legal matter involving family or divorce law, the sooner you consult with and retain legal representation, the higher the chances that you can obtain the favorable outcome you desire. Sherwood, Johnson & Poles is here to help you get through this, one step at a time.
For more information on how we can assist you with your case, please contact our Bergen County firm without delay.